- Title: ごめん、愛してる
- Title (romaji): Gomen, Aishiteru
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: Romance
- Episodes: 10
- Viewership ratings: 9.72%
- Broadcast network: TBS
- Broadcast period: 2017-Jul-09 to 2017-Sep-17
- Air time: Sunday 21:00
- Theme song: Forevermore by Utada Hikaru
- Related TV shows: Sorry I Love You (KBS2, 2004)
When Ritsu was little, he was abandoned by his mother Reiko. He happens to help Rinka. One day, Ritsu gets involved in a case and gets severely injured in the head. He can die at anytime. He attempts to find his mother and be good to her before his death, and finally finds his mother, but learns that she is leading a happy life with her son Satoru. Ritsu decides to take revenge on his mother, then meets Rinka again, who is Satoru’s childhood friend… — TV Japan
- Nagase Tomoya as Okazaki Ritsu
- Yoshioka Riho as Mita Rinka
- Sakaguchi Kentaro as Hyuga Satoru
- Otake Shinobu as Hyuga Reiko
- Ikewaki Chizuru as Kawai Wakana
- Daichi as Kawai Sakana
- Onishi Ayaka as Furusawa Touko
- Yamaji Kazuhiro as Kurokawa Tatsuomi
- Kusamura Reiko as Tachibana Satoko
- Rokkaku Seiji as Kagami Shuhei
- Nakamura Baijaku as Mita Tsuneo
- Lee Soo Hyuk as Baek Ran
Feel free to use for translating into your language of choice.
Please, do not stream or make profit from these subtitles.
JPN Subs / 日本語字幕: Jpsubbers
Timer / 計時機構: Jean
- I have added timed empty lines for the spoken Korean (Japanese on-screen captions).
- The song Rinka sings at the end of ep2 is Mozart’s Lullaby (ﾓｰﾂｧﾙﾄの子守歌 / Mozart no Komoriuta).
Subtitles should be named the same as the videos they sync to.
Please search known sites where dramas can be found.